- Systems Integration for Combat Identification (CID) projects. Coordinating and leading team-mates on rapid development advanced CID capabilties.
Sensor fusion activities include support for laboratory simulations as well as flight testing capabilities.
- Flight guidance and decision-making aid for U.S. Airforce
precision airdrop. Systems engineering involvement in constructive and virtual simulations, through live flight demonstration of the portable mission display airdrop
- Virtual simulation studies integrating in-flight technologies and
display concepts for the airlift task environment. Materials and technologies included complex scenario development, and technology integration for simulation of the operational
- Systems research for a future reduced crew tanker virtual simulation effort, including
future display concepts and virtual simulation study planning for user interaction with an autonomous boom system.
- User interface for an aircraft onboard secure satellite communication
system. Communication channels included moving maps, threat data, data bus sampling, free-form and prefilled communications, and test messageing interfaces on a small screen device for
mobility aircraft. Virtual and live fly tests and scenarios included usability, situation awareness, and workload assessments.